PIPECARE Inspection Services provides in-line inspection services to the oil and gas pipeline operators enabling them to monitor their pipelines and develop adequate maintenance and repair programs. Our services include preliminary engineering and assessment, tool selection and configuration, project management, ILI tool runs and data analysis and integration.
PIPECARE In-Line Inspection services:
- Pipeline pre-inspection cleaning
- Pipeline gauging
- Geometry inspection
- MFL and TFI inspection
- Ultrasonic inspection
- Pipeline mapping
- Combination tools - in virtually any combination
The success of our inspection tools is based on the the use of the proven design and latest technology. The range of our inspection systems includes:
- 3'' to 24'' high and extra high-resolution axial MFL tools
- 3'' to 24'' high and extra high-resolution transverse MFL (TFI) tools
- 3'' to 24'' ultrasonic inspection tools
- 4'' to 24'' caliper tools for geometry inspection
- 6'' to 24'' IMU mapping tools
- Combo tools: MFL+caliper, MFL+caliper+IMU, MFL+UT, MFL+TFI, etc.
PIPECARE Inspection Services provides In-Line Inspection services for 3'' to 24'' pipelines:
Pre-inspection cleaning and gauging
Quality pre-inspection cleaning and gauging are of paramount for a successful ILI tool run. PIPECARE offers pre-inspection cleaning and gauging service. Our cleaning and gauging pigs can be equipped with low-frequency transmitters as well as data loggers that record temperature, absolute and differential pressure and acceleration. In addition to temperature and pressure profiles, these data help determine locations of restrictions and debris deposits.
PIPECARE GEOMETRY TOOLS
pipecare MFL tools
PIPECARE TFI tools
pipecare ultrasonic tools